- To promote youth participation in sport activities geared at providing health and social benefits
- To motivate boys and girls in schools to participate in sporting activities as part of education development.
- To mobilize teachers in schools so that they take lead in sporting activities in their schools as one way of enhancing education among students/pupils.
- To introduce a variety of sporting activities for students in the schools
- Host sport tournaments to the schools
- Support schools with sports resources as schools were unable to provide for themselves due to lack of enough funding from the government
- BFM has also been able to motivate the schools in conducting interclass sports tournaments