Facebook
As part of our fundraising initiatives, we at BFM sales different malawian design products such as face mask, post cards, wristbands and necklessess to our well wishers so that we can raise funds torwards our projects. 90% of the profit that we make goes torwards our projects and the other 10% goes torwards administrative work. 
 
You can make enquires for the item you want to purchse by sending an email to info@buildingfuturesinmalawi.org or you can call +265 997 835 104 or +44 7970 150841 and you will be assisted accordingly